We have just created a new page featuring some of the most popular accessories for the baritone saxophone. Check it out!
JazzBariSax full roster:
Names in ’s indicate bands the artist is associated with. † indicates a player that is deceased.
Nov 21 2014
Nov 05 2014
Luke Miller has been kind enough to send us another transcription. This time from Ronnie Cuber on the tune ‘Groovin’ High’ from the 2012 album, Boplicity. Head on over to the transcriptions page to check it out!
Nov 03 2014
Howard Johnson has a lot of experience travelling as a musician. He now has for sale one of his flight cases he uses to travel with his baritone saxophone.
Howard uses a flight case actually designed for golf clubs. He places his saxophone in its leather case inside of the flight case with some additional padding. This case works for a low A baritone. Any interested party can contact Howard for arrangements. hojotuba @ aol.com
This is the Vault #1000 by Golftravel.
· Product Material: Polypropylene
· Product Weight: 19 lbs.
· Rollerblade-style ball bearing wheels protected by recessed, wraparound housing
· Padded top and tie-down strap
· Tongue-in-groove aluminum valance with heavy-duty locks
· Heavy-duty locking latches, premium quality handles, and approved TSA padlock
· Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene is color molded throughout
Shipping Weight (in pounds):
Product in Inches (L x W x H):
51.0 x 14.75 x 15.0
Oct 31 2014